Caloundra Music Festival
The Caloundra Music Festival (CMF) proudly returns for its 15th year delivering one of Australia’s most unique and loved all ages music festival in its traditional long weekend slot of Friday, September 30 to Sunday, October 02, 2022.
Three Stages within the King’s Beach amphitheatre
- 3 days
- 10 hours of live performances a day
- Showcasing 70 plus artists across the festival.
- All ages – family friendly
The Kings Club VIP Experience
- presents the ultimate CMF experience with sheltered viewing decks providing VIP views of the main stages, lounge areas, private bars and exclusive Kings Club toilet facilities.
The Funky Forest
- a colourful and exciting space for children and their families within the safety of the festival grounds
- activities range from craft workshops, face painting, yoga, dance and drumming.
First Announce Artists include (in alphabetical order):
Art vs Science – Baker Boy – Ben Lee – Client Liaison – Coterie – Felivand – Missy Higgins – The Presets – The Regime – The Rolling Stones Revue feat. Adalita, Sarah McCleod & Tim Rogers – Skunkhour – Vaudeville Smash – The Waifs
Tickets on sale from 9am Friday May 20 – visit www.caloundramusicfestival.com for ticketing information and to secure your All-In 3 day pass or day pass today!..
Proudly brought to you by Sunshine Coast Council.